Price $260,000. Possible owner financing. For additional information, call Fred Low at 918-361-3810 or CDLow@Cox.net.
- 1280 feet up and 1280 feet down; 528 foot deck with two sets of steps.
- Two bedrooms (not overly large), two full baths with heated floors and tile.
- Foundation on large treated piling driven to bedrock—extremely strong.
- Very generous cherry cabinets (real wood and soft close), surfaces, and built-in desk. All floors have hard surface for easy cleaning—no carpets.
- Real wood trim throughout house and generous insulation.
- Ten-foot (10’) ceilings upstairs and large windows—all triple pane.
- Large closets with doors.
- City utilities, walking distance to town.
- New appliances, including down-draft fan in kitchen.
- Mud room.
- Electric heat, many canned ceiling lights with modern dimmers.
- Vermont Casting woodstove.
- Sheer wall in house middle, no pressboard, low maintenance roof and siding. Electrical work done by a state certified electrician.
- Cedar soffits.
- Downstairs floor has rock surface, ceiling light, and partial sheet rock (new owner to determine additional electrical and finish sheetrock on hand.
- New owner to also select and install cabinet pulls and electrical wall plates, or present owner can complete, billed at cost.
Please visit the Wrangell Chamber of Commerce website to learn about the town, probably the optimum location in Southeast Alaska to Live the Alaska Dream! Compare this house with any house — this house is quality throughout — construction and materials quality.